Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesdays and TROUBLE




Remember the guys who left their fishing to go and be with God (Jesus). Who were they? Where they any different then you and me?


Jesus said; "Come follow me and I will make you fishers of men". I wrote a few posts ago about being leaders...Jesus wants us to follow. follow Him. Are we washing feet? Are we serving others? So here we are...working-studying-living a family life and are we fishing for men? Are we letting Jesus Christ shine out from us? When you are doing your daily life do people know who you are? Do they know what you believe? Are you steadfast in what you know to be true?


Everyday at work, work engulfs me and takes over for me. It becomes who I am, when I want who I am, to be Christ. STOP!!! I want to be like Him!!!


The bible tells us to pray for wisdom and pray for understanding for these are far more valuable then rubies ( have you seen beautiful rubies???). Pray for these things----Pray for wisdom and understanding.



ahhhh......wisdom



ahhhhh....understanding



what matters?

No comments: