Friday, October 26, 2007

NOTHING

Camp.
What I miss is the "nothing" of camp.

Camp Manatawny----doing nothing, but having a GREAT time!

Plotting "pranks" that are not pranks,but are!
Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
Flag raising
LIFE 101------Camp is as close to the Garden of Eden as I may ever get.

No AGENDA
just Christ= LOVE
isn't that camp?
miss it?
I do!!!
walking back from campfire-----just strolling along----time has no meaning.
I MISS CAMP!
I MISS CAMP!!
I MISS CAMP!!!

life here in the "world".....it's not what He wanted.
life here in school-work-leisure
it's not life........................it's the world....the world is not our home.
HEAVEN is HOME.
live it.

2 comments:

mad4books said...

I know how you feel...Camp is such a sweet memory! It's as much a part of growing up as losing teeth and Sunday School and recess!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

all that needs to be said ;]