Saturday, May 17, 2008

BAPTIZED!!!!!

boy oh boy, oh boy!!!! JB Ringler is going to be baptized tomorrow @ the Pitman coC!

I will try to get you some pics!!!!!

Acts 8
As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, "Look, here is water. Why shouldn't I be baptized?" And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him.

I just love the line----Why shouldn't I be baptized---

think about the gasp or the claps after a baptism---think about it, think about it---THINK!

1 comment:

mad4books said...

Isn't baptism the most amazing act of faith and redemption and symbolism? I cry every time.

Oh, and here's something inspiring...once in a while, search the Flickr site with the keywords BAPTISM or BAPTIZED. To see photos from around the world of your new Brothers and Sisters is heart-warming and *exciting*!!