Monday, June 09, 2008

things are coming together

the slushie machine is coming on friday....WOW!

i am thinking of the many people and the memories i have from camp--

Carl the older staff guy from Vineland
when one of my campers wrote ( i know) on the wall that
camp was F A M I L Y
giving a director the hardware from the flag we burned @ campfire
courtney telling me they made our shirt (God is Good---All the time) and me just smiling
all of my campers dressing up
Brandon the perfect surfer guy-----
saying heavy metal like it was meant to be said
my campers imitating me
hugs
lots and lots of hugs

did i say HUGS----Hugs,hugs hugs
and then more hugs
hugs that mean LIFE
because they are hugs of life
hugs of Christ
hugs of life
Karen---you not coming this year has broken my heart
Mary and Mike---1/2 a week!! What gives!!!
debo----Christ in the flesh if ever there was
and sarah----there are no words for you---YOU are that beautiful!!
Lynn Evans---Mark---Manny/Becky your week rocks

its about people---stop and see them---talk to them---KNOW them

givegivegivelovelovelovelove

and when you are done
give some more
and love some more

people are looking for purpose

the purpose is Jesus

I'm back

FINALLY


people
people
people
not things!

everyone....everyone

hearing you
seeing you
loving you
loving me
these are the highlights of camp manatawny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tate! I'm so upset I wont be at camp for the full week :( I will come up for Saturday and Sunday though, and I will try my best to take off work a few days during the week, hopefully Monday and Tuesday. I'm gonna miss you so much!

Thanks for being awesome :)

*Pickles