Wednesday, September 24, 2008

homeless part 29

I am not sure why I blog so much about the homeless...

So I have befriended Ted....a guitar player. I gave him some strings and I love contributing to anyone playing...hearing their music kinda hits home for me....besides Ted plays a mean Old Love....which is a great bluesy tune.

So today I see Ted and say hi and his eyes kinda lite-up as he stops playing and he says; "do you know a woman", sure I say, my wife. Well I have stuff here she might kinda like as he pulls various weird stuff from a bag....stuff like a plug in deodorizer and hands me the stuff with this amazing happiness....'cause he is GIVING to ME.

I say it all the time. GIVE TO GIVE

when you give----it is a beautiful Christ like thing....and isn't that who we want to be like?

No comments: