Tuesday, February 02, 2010

when God calls....

I'd like to think I would not have denied knowing Jesus, but I know my heart.

God does call us....do we answer or do we deny Him like Peter?

God is calling.

We need to answer.

If we light a lamp, it is for light and we let the light shine.

When God calls and He does call, we need to answer.

Answers need to be like actions.
God is calling, do not deny Him. Light the lamp. Put it on a stand. Let it shine brightly.
Do not be ashamed of light. For it is good. Light is good. God is good.

What can man do to me? NOTHING.

The phone rings incessantly. We need to answer.
Answer with our very life for it is by that that we will gain life.

From the guidebook of life; the Holy Bible.
Luke 22
Luke 8
Psalm 56
Psalm 23


eventually....Peter answered the phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read Ann Coulter. When I can't get in scripture, it helps me stay near Jesus. Dawn Oliver is great with this ad well.