Sunday, July 01, 2007

Camp Needs

Hello All,

Each night this year at camp the kids (and any interested adults) will have a chance to check out some planets, constellations and maybe even an International Space Station sighting. We could really use several telescopes so one scope can be set up on each observable body so there won't be a lot of standing around time. If anyone has a telescope or access to one, please contact me so we can coordinate its use at camp this year.

Love,

Tony

A good friend of mine emailed me this request and I figured I would post his request to the bloggers. He is attending Inter II from 8/4-8/11. If you can help out post a comment and I will put you both in touch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the things that I look forward to after a week of camp is reading the guestbook afterward; it helps maintain the spiritual high afterward. Since that is not an option right now, can we post somewhere on here to share our reflections?

-Brent

Anonymous said...

I'll second that, there needs to be a forum to express the emotions that camp has instilled in everyone. A place to share the memories and keep in touch. The guestbook is greatly missed.

Pat said...

Is there a link anywhere to David Smith's pictures from SH2 or his slide show?