Tuesday, June 26, 2007

100,000+ people squeeze in the narrow gate



Creation Festival

about 10 of us from southern nj are making the trek to the creation festival. it's four days of christians partying with like-minded bands and speakers.

I have found, in life, that the more I surround myself with people striving to be like Jesus...the more it rubs off on me.


it's so easy to not involve yourself. sin, or not looking for God around you is simple. I've concluded that's why Jesus calls it a narrow gate, not many go through the narrow gate. Travel with me....please, through the narrow gate. At Creation festival there will be 100,000 plus people squeezing through the narrow gate. Spread the love. Christ is Love, Jesus is Love, God loves you. Be love.



as a complete aside....we have invited people to post on the blog other then myself. it should juice it up a bit. let us know what you think.

1 comment:

Brett said...

I would love to go to Creation but we coudn't go this year. You're a lucky man, Tate.