Friday, November 14, 2008

Tonite I sleep in lower Garrett

NOTICE THE WORLD SERIES PHILLIES HAT IN THE PIC??
I am up @ Manatawny with a fire going in lower Garrett. I am playing my guitar a little bit and reading my bible in preparation for tomorrow's board meeting. I brought my tent to sleep outside, but came in Garrett instead....I love sleeping in Garrett hall. There is something peaceful about it.
Tomorrow is part of the annual DVCC board meeting. We met tonight as well and did what you do at meetings---talk and listen.
I much prefer action then meetings, but I guess to some extent meetings are important to figure out what the action should be...as long as that's what we do, figure out the action and then do it I am fine with meetings.
Tomorrow I make a presentation-
1,000 CAMPERS
that is THE goal
ONE THOUSAND CAMPERS IN 2009
The truth of the matter is....I am counting on YOU!
Each and everyone of you to help.
Are you game?
Are you in?
then---
pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray
and don't stop
till our prayer is answered


No comments: