Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Authentic

What's REAL??

Look in my eyes and tell me....am I real?

The one whose name I don't like to mention ( think evil one) will look in your eyes and is real....but is also the King of Lies.

God is the King of Kings and is justice~~~God does not lie and is as real as it gets!!!

I look at so much and it is so fake---including people---be real out there---

Everyone wants something for nothing, don't let that be you. Work for what you want/have and give to all who have need. Don't judge when you give, but give with love.

Look around~~ the world is searching for the truth of life and it is right in front of them!
It's Jesus Christ whose name is so common that it is not respected and what does that tell you???

Yup, He's as real and authentic as it gets!

Be the truth~~ Be Jesus~~Right here, right now!

Stand apart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tate, I just wanted to thank you for this blog and your entries. I love reading them, they always make me think and really encourage me to live for God and do the best I can at everything.

I miss you! And I can't wait to see you at Intermediate II week!

Pickles*

mad4books said...

Okay, my name is not as interesting as Pickles', but I also want to thank you for a thought-provoking entry.

Intermediate II camper a jillion years ago,
Kristy (Fowler) Coker

Tater_Pez said...

Alright Karen aka Pickles and Kristy you have both done the ultimate and shown Jesus Christ through your words and for this...I am thankful. Your words humbled me beyond words.

And for the record---Pickles I started keeping a prayer journal based off of you telling me you kept one. There's inspiration everywhere!