Thursday, July 10, 2008

leaving camp

so on monday nite, after a meeting on camp, I had to leave camp. I was not working the week and I had work obligations etc. I ran into this bunch. Two of the boys had been in my cabin and I knew all of them. Their love abounded. Hugs and smiles and hugs and smiles and love, love, love.
No traffic lites, no billboards, no radios, nothing, but love.

Isn't that how God is? Nothing, but love (including tough love)?

How can we bring that love into the hardened hearts of the world?

How can we show the non-Camp Manatawny people the love of Christ? For isn't that the reason for the smiles and the hugs?

I know I must sound super repetitive on this blog.....honestly.....I can't help it. God is simple, not complicated.

I was talking with a good friend of mine today..."Jag" and during the conversation we started talking about the innocence of a child and how they don't question God or His existence. They are more receptive and accepting of God then us adults. Doesn't Jesus talk about that, the innocence of a child?

He does and for good reason.

Be like Mike.....NO, be like Christ.

Mike is divorcing his wife that he no longer loves. Jesus is forgiving us all.....all the time.

Love Him.
Know Him.
Be Him

No comments: