Wednesday, July 16, 2008

what does it all mean?

when i step out of the car and into a week of when camp is in session it is the HOLY SPIRIT that engulfs me. time seems to be endless and have no meaning. the people everywhere are encouraging and loving. the people everywhere are forgiving and loving. the people everywhere are patient and loving. the people, the people, the people are like Christ.

it doesn't seem to end. the people are like servants and loving.



and so I sit in a hotel with people all around me that are dead to Christ and truly there is NO LIFE amongst these people. there is hurt and pain and most even don't know it. their hearts are hardened. they are living, but not. an impossiability???? NO! The life they have is temporary and the life I have been PROMISED is FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND WITHOUT END--EVER!



and so I sit and hear the people talking of pain and i don't see life and when i talk of life (JESUS) to them they gloss over.

please don't gloss over....please.

my joy comes in knowing the truth
which will last forever
and
ever
and
ever
and
ever

No comments: