Saturday, July 26, 2008

MADBLOGGER

Wow!!!

Wow!!!!

Wow!!!!!!

I heard from a good friend who was @ camp last nite that three sisters got baptised in the name of Jesus Christ.....wow, wow, wow & double wow!

I just spoke with Jeffrey----Jeffrey is my mailman. He is leaving for Jamaica and South Beach Miami---Jealous, want to go??? Jeffrey is going by himself. His girlfriend died this past April and his father died last August. I had talked to him after his dad died last year. I talked to Jeffrey about real life.....Life that lasts forever (and for those that read here, here's a treat---Sat's campfire Devo is about "forever"), I really didn't think my talk meant anything major to Jeff and I still don't...BUT, what do you say to someone who lost their girlfriend just FOUR months ago?!
1st.....I am sorry about your loss. You can have no words that will fit this situation, but your verbal expression of sorrow will suffice.
2nd....after some time I explained to Jeffrey a little of how I think....
a. this world is a horrible place it is Satan's domain
b. Heaven and forever and the path that leads there.

after doing this ever so gently, but not w/o boldness....you w/b surprised how receptive Jeffrey was and others have been.
people may not let you know they think about this stuff, but they do quite a bit, don't you?

So if they are thinking about it.....help 'em along.....

So Jeffrey's response?

Apparently after his dad died he had moved in with his girlfriend (that's a whole 'nother blog session---don't go there!!) and his girlfriend, before passing had introduced him the the church, where he was baptised!

The Holy Spirit is ALIVE people!!! The Spirit is hungry.......feed Him!!!!!!!

((((( if anyone is @ camp starting today little Alexia from Collingswood will be there--TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF HER)))))

THANKS!!!

No comments: