Sunday, December 14, 2008

the world's greatest ride

Kingda Ka
Six Flags Great Adventure
Jackson Township, New Jersey

I have never experienced anything quite like this. Nervousness, a rush, fear, adrenaline, more fear and then a desire to experience it all again. Maybe I have experienced something like this Kingda Ka before and it's called LOVE.

Be it love or a roller coaster they tend to bring out those same emotions.

I'm sorry Jesus for the times I have let you down. I'm sorry when my roller coaster is headed to the ground. And then I read your word or am encouraged by a brother and my coaster is climbing to the top, reaching for my eternal dwelling place.

Jesus my life is like this roller coaster and I am thankful that you are the track my coaster is attached to...thankyou.

1 comment:

mad4books said...

ARGH!!! You have lost your ever-lovin' mind!!

Secretly jealous,
the OLD lady in Texas