Friday, March 19, 2010

campcampcampcampcamp

I can hear the roar of the milk truck at FIVE A.M.--- it is here where I sin at Camp...this is where mean, negative thoughts coarse my mind...not with the campers, but with that truck and the trash truck and the bread truck rumbling through Boy's Town while I try to sleepsleepsleep.

I never forget how amazing Camp is...truly amazing...fascinating...wonderful beautiful.

but

then

you're not there

you my fellow staff and the wonderful beloved campers

w/o people it's NOT Camp

not even close

YOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "sin" part is a little rough on ourselves. God builds time in our life, to set is aside, consecrate to Him. He has foreknowledge of events and plan for is, His people, I have learned and am grateful I had fellow believers, family and lived ones to teach and tell me... He doesn't put us through temptation. God allows our testing so we Grow stronger in our relationship with Him and His church. He loves you.

Anonymous said...

And we list an amazing camper, young lady and friend of pur, Demise Gihlio in a car accident not too long ago. My thoughts and prayers are with her parents, family and children. You are and will be missed.