Monday, March 08, 2010

everythingIown

after a day of work~school~play

This is what I have left.
my hat, my bible, music, chap stick, money and receipts

what did I leave behind today?

what did I do?

I, I, I,. I, I, ipod, ilove, ineed, ido

everything--- I,I,I,I,I,I

what about others

isn't that what music sings about, the bible talks about and what money is for??????

what have i learned...here....on this earth? love to love and give to give

no messing around here.....see everyone around you, love all, share, care, lovelovelovelove and when you are done- LOVE>>>>>>>> go

1 comment:

mad4books said...

Oh, Tater, you make it sound so easy! Putting others first and "I" second is contrary to human nature...which means Jesus is gonna' have to help me here.

(As if there's any place He doesn't have to help me...)

P.S. Went to a Dave Ramsey seminar on Saturday where he reminded us that "broke people can't help poor people." He reminded us that getting ourselves debt-free and a slave to no lender will enable us to be better, more generous givers!