Wednesday, March 17, 2010

James....

The WORD of GOD: Book of James 5:5-6 You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you.

The "he" is us.

If we are called to "righteous", then we are called NOT to resist.

ohhhh Lord.....I want to resist.

I want to make what is wrong/right, I want to fight the injustice, but yet; "he does NOT resist you"

BUT Lord, seriously? Don't resist the inequities of the world, Lord please let me fight them! They anger me, hurt me, hurt others and yet.....do not resist?!?!?!?

Forgive me o'Lord.....for I resist more oft then I should.

I am saved by grace.

no messin' 'round.....the grace of Christ.

(( written while listening to E Smith "2:45 A.M." ))

No comments: